In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), users are informed that the details of the owner of the website are as follows:LAMMERMOOR S.L.U.
Calle Sopelana Nº9 Planta CH, Puerta 10 – 28023 Madrid, España.
Entity registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid Volume: 27.221, Folio: 140 Section: 8 Page M-490418 Inscription: 1
Hereinafter, the HOLDER.
1. Offer of online services. The website operates as online commerce for the offer of its products. Users shall abide by the Terms and Conditions at the time of registration and purchase.
2. Informative and promotional nature of the website. The website also contains information relating to the HOLDER and its marketing actions for the promotion of its products.
3. Intellectual property. All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used are protected by copyright or other protection rights. These rights belong exclusively to the HOLDER or its licensees, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer of all or part of the content of this site is expressly excluded. As such, the contents of the website, including designs, text, graphics and images, are the exclusive property of it or its licensees, with all rights reserved.
4. Industrial Property. All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of the HOLDER or third party companies. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property. In particular, trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the HOLDER may not be used.
5. Third party links. the HOLDER is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be viewed through electronic links through this web site.
6. Links from other pages. In the event that a third party wishes to incorporate a link to the website of the HOLDER from its own website, it may do so provided that it is not a page contrary to law, morality, morals or public order. In addition, the content of the HOLDER’s website may not be reproduced. Frames and the use of distinctive signs owned by the HOLDER (trademarks, logos, etc.) are not permitted. In no case may it be implied that there is a relationship, partnership or collaboration between the two owners.
9. Modification. the HOLDER reserves the right to modify these terms. The modifications will be applicable at the time of publication.