1. Identification of the Data Controller
As prescribed by DIRECTIVE (UE) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that your personal data will be processed by the following data controller:LAMMERMOOR S.L.U.
Calle Sopelana Nº9 Planta CH, Puerta 10 – 28023 Madrid, España.
Contact for the exercise of rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereafter referred to as the data controller.
2. General Principles of Privacy
When we compile and process your personal information, we are guided by the following practical principles:
- Personal data is treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- Personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the processing occurs.
- Personal data must be accurate and up to date. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
- Personal data should be kept in an identifiable format and only for what is strictly necessary.
- We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
- We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
3. Purposes of personal data collection
The purposes of the processing are as follows:
- Online sale: execution of the purchase contract. Management and customer service, administrative management, order management, billing, collection management and control, satisfaction surveys, product reviews and any other to maintain the business relationship.
- Contact with customers and users: either through telephone or e-mail, attend to their requests, suggestions and complaints.
- Marketing, including by electronic means: the sending of discounts, news and special offers of products and services, including by electronic means. It also includes the display of advertisements, including through social networks (depending on the configuration made by the user). To fulfill this purpose, profile analysis (purchase analysis, browsing history, click history) may be performed to determine preferences and interests and, therefore, to offer valuable communications containing the promotion of products related to such preferences and interests.
4.- Right to processing of personal data
- Customers selling online: execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party.
- Users who have used any means of contact: consent of the interested party.
- Marketing, including by electronic means: consent of the data subject.
- Profiling: legitimate interest of the data controller, for a balanced processing and also beneficial to the data subject, as he/she will access and receive adequate information tailored to his/her interests and preferences. The legitimate interest of the controller is to optimize the level of its advertising communications, personalizing them, in order to increase the chances of marketing the products offered by the website.
5. Recipients and international data transfers
The data will not be passed on to any third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so, and except for our data processors. There will be no international transfer of data, since all the data will be processed within the European Economic Area. In case of any transfer being necessary, this may be done to banking entities, tax authorities or debt collection agencies, among others, and according to the type of processing.
6. Automated profiling and decision making
Profiling is all forms of automated processing of personal data that consists of utilising personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects of a physical person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects related to professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements of said physical person. Profiling of personal data consists of processing the personal data of the Clients or users, either automatically or manually, to analyse or predict their personal preferences and interests with the aim of being able to adapt the services and send them personalised communications. In the case of automatic data profiling, no individual automated decisions will be adopted that have any legal effects on the interested parties or any other similar significant effect.
7. Conservation periods
- Customers: as long as the commercial relationship is in force, without prejudice to the terms indicated by law.
- Users who have used a contact method: as long as the data is necessary to process their request.
- Marketing, including by electronic means: the data will be kept as long as the data subject does not unsubscribe. Interested parties are reminded that they may unsubscribe from commercial communications at any time.
8. Interested Party’s Rights
As an interested party, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights in accordance with DIRECTIVE (UE) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data. In all our operations related to your privacy, we are committed to complying with the latest standards, which contain a series of rights for the interested party, as listed below:
|Your rights||What does it mean?|
|Right of information||You have the right for information about the way we use your personal data and about your rights to be presented to you in a way that is clear, concise and easy to understand.|
|Right of access||You have the right to access your personal data (within certain limits). Any requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive may not be heeded.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right for your personal data to be rectified if they are incorrect or have ceased to be valid or for them to be completed if they are incomplete.|
|Right of suppression/Right to be forgotten||In certain cases, you have the right to request that your personal data are deleted or eliminated. It is necessary to point out that this is not an absolute right, given that we may have legal or legitimate motives for retaining the data.|
|Right of objection to receiving advertising||You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time. The easiest way to unsubscribe is to click on the link “unsubscribe” in any email or other communication that we send you. You can also send an email to us at email@example.com|
|Right to withdraw consent at any point when the data processing is based on consent||If you have given your consent for any of the specified and explicit purposes for data processing, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the legality of any consent-based processing prior to the withdrawal.|
|Right of objection to processing based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests||You can object at any time to us processing your data when the processing is based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests.|
|Right to file a claim with a control authority||LIkewise, we inform you that if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or the form of exercising them, you can file a claim with the control authority. If you want more information about this right and how to exercise it you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es Tel. 901 100 099 y 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured format, in common use and machine readable, in order to be able to transmit this to other data controllers, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the processing is done automatically.|
|Right to restrict data processing|
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data, albeit exercising this right presents two facets: You can request the suspension of the processing of your data:
Request the retention of your data:
How can you exercise your data protection rights? To exercise your rights, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GDPR RIGHTS” or similar. You should specify which of the rights you wish to exercise. You can use an official model from the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos
The security measures adopted are those required in line with the content of article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, bearing in mind the state of technology, the costs of application and the nature, the reach, the context and the aims of the data processing, as well as the varying risks of probability and seriousness for the data and the liberties of the physical persons, the data controller has the appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to guarantee the adequate level of security for the actual risk. The data controller has the sufficient mechanisms in place for:
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
10. Social Media
Fans or followers in the various social media networks and in the context of this processing should bear in mind that the data controller may consult or withdraw their data in a restricted way if they have a specific profile. Any rectification of the data or restriction of information or of publications should be done via the profile settings or user settings in the relevant social network. Therefore, the fans/followers consent:
- To the treatment of your personal data in the environment of said social network and in accordance with its own privacy policies.
- Access by the Data Controller to the data contained in your profile or biography, depending on your privacy settings in each network.
- To have news published about our events, news or our comments appear on your wall or biography.
- In the event that a form specifically created for promotional
or oIn the event that a form specifically created for promotional or other purposes is used, the data collected will be treated in accordance with the data protection policy of the Data Controller.
If you wish to stop following us, you only have to choose the option “stop being a fan” o “stop following” or similar.