I.- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Contract. Customer Service
- – The following are the contracting conditions that will regulate the contractual relationship between the Client/Customer and LAMMERMOOR S.L.U., CIF B85818268 and domiciled at Calle Sopelana Nº9 Planta CH, Puerta 10 – 28023 Madrid, Spain, hereinafter WOLSTTON COFFEE. Please read this document carefully before proceeding with any transaction in the Online Store.
- – The entering into the contract implies that the Customer accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions. The order placed by the Customer through the website has the value of a contractual proposal. The contents of these General Terms and Conditions can be printed, saved on a durable medium or downloaded at any time from this site. The language of the contract, for all purposes, is Spanish.
- – Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
II.- Subject Matter and Territorial Scope
WOLSTTON COFFEE is a shop specialising in the sale of coffee capsules. The online shop operates in Spain and Europe.
III.- Registration. User name and password
- – Persons over 18 years of age may legally register/purchase in the Online Store.
- – To register, the Customer must complete the Registration form with valid, complete and accurate data. The Client guarantees the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided. It is forbidden to include data of third parties or minors.
- – At the time of registration, the Customer must create an individual password that will allow them to access his/her account. The security and confidentiality of the password is their sole responsibility.
- – The Customer may at any time access their account and modify their data to keep them up to date.
IV.- Purchase procedure
The buying process is as follows:
- Product selection through the “Buy” button, being added to the basket or cart.
- The method of delivery and payment must be indicated.
- At the end of the transaction, the Customer will see on the screen the summary of the purchase, including shipping costs, with the request for confirmation of the purchase procedure.
- The Customer will receive an email confirmation of the purchase.
WOLSTTON COFFEE reserves the right not to accept an order sent by the Client, particularly if there are any doubts about the identity or financial data of the Client, among other things.
V.- Prices and Shipping Costs
The prices that are shown by the products include VAT. The shipping costs are covered by WOLSTTON COFFEE for purchases of or above €45 for orders from Spain, and €90 for purchases made from other countries. The shipping costs may vary according to the type of shipment chosen and the place of delivery. The summary of the purchase will include said costs.
VI.- Method of payment
The following payment methods apply:
- Credit cards.
- Apple Pay.
VII.- Shipping and Delivery
- – Information on the number of days required for delivery and execution of the order will be made available to the Customer. The approximate delivery date will be indicated at the time of purchase and will be computed in business days. Delivery times are approximate.
- – Delivery shall be made as soon as possible, and in any case within thirty days from the date of entering into the Purchase Agreement. Delivery of the Products shall be made through a third party supplier.
- – The Products shall be delivered to the Customer through the supplier at the postal address indicated on the order form. Confirmation of shipment will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- – The customer shall examine the package after delivery in a proper manner and notify any defects it may have. The Customer will not receive a product whose packaging is obviously defective. Contact WOLSTON COFFEE in case there are any concerns regarding its compliance.
Users may opt for the subscription system to receive certain products with the frequency of their choice. The accepted means of payment will be by credit or debit card, to which the corresponding value will be automatically charged. Customers may unsubscribe from the subscription at any time by contacting email@example.com.
IX.- Right of Withdrawal. Implications
- – The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. That is, the customer’s right to cancel the contract, notifying WOLSTTON COFFEE within the term established for the exercise of this right, without having to justify his decision and without penalty of any kind. The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- – The deadline for exercising this right is 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the purchased product (by the Customer or by a third party indicated by the Customer). In the case of several products that are the object of the same purchase, but are delivered separately, the 14 calendar days will be counted from the delivery of the last of the products.
- -As a consequence of the exercise of this right, the parties must reciprocally return to each other the benefits (articles 1.303 and 1.308 of the Civil Code) derived from the obligations that were acquired at the time of formalizing the sale and purchase (delivery of the product and payment of the price).
- – Exercise of rights:
- The Customer shall communicate its decision to withdraw by means of an explicit declaration.
- The Customer may complete the Withdrawal Form available on the website. The right may be exercised via our “Returns and Withdrawal” section. In such cases, WOLSTON COFFEE will communicate to the consumer the acknowledgement of receipt of such withdrawal (e-mail).
- The communication of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer must be sent before the end of the period of 14 calendar days already mentioned.
- WOLSTON COFFEE will reimburse all payments made, including shipping costs, unless the Customer expressly selected a delivery mode other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery, since in that case WOLSTON COFFEE will not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs arising therefrom.
- The amounts shall be paid to the Customer as soon as possible, and in any case not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the Customer was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The reimbursement will be made by the same payment method used, unless the Customer has expressly provided otherwise, and provided that the Customer does not incur any costs as a result of the reimbursement.
- WOLSTON COFFEE may withhold the refund until it has received the goods, or until the customer has provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
- The Customer must return the product(s) purchased according to the procedure detailed below within 14 days from the date on which the withdrawal was communicated.
- The costs of returns arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the buyer.
X.- Warranty and after-sales service
The matters raised in the previous section do not detract from the application of the content of the TITLE IV Guarantees and after-sales service of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. If any faults are detected in the purchased product or there is a lack of conformity with what was indicated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the incident/fault for the exercise of your rights. If there has been any error in the delivery of your order or any damage present, the return will be carried out free of charge.
XI.- Personal Data Protection
XII.- Modification of the current legal terms
Any changes to these General Terms and Conditions by WOLSTTON COFFEE will be notified via the website. Any such modifications will come into force within 7 days of the date of publication. All the orders validated before the date upon which the new version of the General Terms and Conditions comes into force will be executed on the basis of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the point of order.
XIII.- Applicable Law, Online Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
- – The terms and conditions governing the relationship between WOLSTON COFFEE and the Client shall be governed by Spanish law.
- – In case of disputes, the consumer user can resort to the online dispute resolution service at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN.
- – Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Courts and Tribunals of the Consumer’s domicile shall have jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute that may arise between the Customer acting as a consumer and WOLSTTON COFFEE.
XIV.- Entry into force of the Terms and Conditions
The current terms and conditions came into force in February 2022.